One Travel - Charged more than $200 over online price
Booked flight from ILG to DEN through One Travel.The flight was through Frontier and was supposed to be $519.20 but they charged my credit card $724.50!
Because they purchased the last ticket at that price it increased to $649.60 which is still less than they charged me, for the same exact flight and itinerary! They have refused to do anything about it so far and the customer service agent all of a sudden became useless once there was an issue.
I have no idea how they are allowed to be in business as their practices seem illegal.Please do not book through them.11864673 review #479879
You may also like
- "BEWARE and book with EXTREME CAUTION. They Charged me a total of $1748 total for their so called "cheep flights" They booked the incorrect price for 3 flights from Denver,..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "There's a store in my little town in Florida, and they are doing you a big misrepresentation by selling your ice cream high, and freezing it rock solid and selling..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."